in the post-linear media age
In order to build and to strengthen media brands, design and promotion systems are more important than ever.
The fundamental changes in media consumption of recent years have raised existential questions for linear television:
- How and where will I connect to my viewers in the future?
- How can I retain their loyalty beyond my channel?
- How do I turn them into fans?
- What categories, topics and content do I stand for?
- Can I sharpen my positioning to better push through?
- How can I keep my brand relevant to the viewer?
Top of mind with key visuals
Key visual based design systems are flexible and comprehensible in terms of content. Through a tangible, narrative depth in the design, a clearly recognizable derivation from the brand values and a visualization in the language of the community, they attract viewers and create community.
Mobile first strategies for better recognizability
By consistently focusing the design on mobile usage and digital platforms first, more striking design features and faster brand recognition across all channels and platforms are generated.
Promotion content generates community
Interactive program promotion at eye level stimulates dialog with viewers and establishes a community. The viewer becomes a fan, the community becomes his tribe. Promotion content thus creates independent program content for a sworn community of like-minded people.
Topicality – Events – Interactivity – Something to tell – These are the strengths of this form of communication which maintains contact with the target group before, during and after the program content on via (second) screens.
- Channel identity and positioning
- Design and promotion strategy
- Brand- and logo systems
- Channel branding
- Content brands
- Show design
- Key visuals
- Openings and titles
- Studio integration, set design
- On screen design, info graphics, sports graphics
- Webvisuals (podcasts, thumbnails, poster frames)
- Web- and Social Media packages
- Animated icons
- Multiplattform promotion systems
- On air promotion
- Campaigning and fan concepts
- Marketing concepts